From:
Donalyn Rhodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 08:26:39 +0000

Dear List:
My 2 year daughter has sweaty hands and feet. When I touch them their
wet. Their not all the time, but some days are worst than others. I was
wondering if this is a side effect of Celiac, or if I should be
concerned of something else. If anyone else has run into this, please
let me know. We don't have the greatest medical doctor treating us, it's
hard to bring these things up.

Donalyn Rhodes
Graphic Designer
University Publications