From:
Bob Piazza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:53:57 EDT

Dear  Members,

Just a monthly reminder about our Omega Smart Bar Offer:

Our product, the Omega Smart Bar is a Balanced Nutritional, Tasty Whole Food
snack or small meal replacement bar. Each bar is Parve Kosher, Gluten Free,
Wheat Free, VEGAN,  and MANUFACTURED IN A GLUTEN FREE ENVIRONMENT...

The Omega Smart Bar is manufactured with Low Glycemic Agave Nectar as a
sweetener and contains NO Artificial Ingredients, No Additives and No
Preservatives..
Each bar contains 1000mg of Omega 3s and 25mg of Whole Soy Isoflavones, No
Cholesterol, No GMOs( genetically modified organisms), and are high in Fiber
and Antioxidants
The Bars come in 6 delicious flavors:  Chocolate Nut, Pineapple&Orange,
Raisin&Spice, Apricot&Almond, Cinnamon Apple and Pear&Anise.

Order on the Web at WWW.Omegasmartbar.com.

Mention the word "List Member" in the  'Special Instructions'  and
      Receive AN ADDITIONAL BAR  F R E E with each 12 ordered.

Offer good through the month of August.

Look for our Product Review in this month's Living Without Magazine and in
the New York Metro area, check out our review in CREATIONS magazine.

This is a great snack item for families on the go.... Summer camp, camping
trips, bike trips, hiking or just carry it with you for a quick snack or meal
replacement during the day.

Enjoy the rest of the summer !!!

Regards,
Bob Piazza