Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 22:13:06 EDT

Hello list!  The Northeast Ohio Celiac Support Group sponsored its 1st
International Walk for Celiac Disease on May 5 in Chagrin Falls, OH.
Approximately 200 people from the group, their families, and friends walked
that beautiful morning and raised over $9,500 (and the pledges are still
coming in daily!) Thank you to all who worked so very hard to make this event
a success.  Thanks to all of you who supported us by walking and donating.
We have numerous people and businesses to thank.   Please browse our web site
to view walk photos, sponsors, meeting times, etc.  Add it to your
"favorites" if you live in Northeast Ohio!

<A HREF="http://community.cleveland.com/cc/celiac">http://community.cleveland.com/cc/celiac</A>

GLUTEN FREE PANCAKES will be served on Saturdays and Sundays at "Yours Truly
Restaurant" in Chagrin Falls, OH.   The address and detailed map are on our
web site. Please show the owner, Mr. Shibley, our gratitude. Go to the
restaurant and order a stack with bacon (GF), ham (GF), or hash browns (GF).
PLEASE SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT US!  The restaurant is offering GF
pancakes for a trial period so please patronize!  Next weekend, May 18, Yours
Truly will be trying a new mix, so let the wait staff know what you think.

Thank you!