From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:15:34 -0400

I apologize if this notice is a repeat - we just need to get everyone within
driving distance of this location to get there and support their efforts ASAP.

The Outback Steakhouse in Roswell, GA - and only in Roswell GA - is now
serving gluten free bloomin' onion, coconut shrimp, fried mushrooms, fries,
cheese fries, buns for burgers/sandwiches (kk brand), mac-n-cheese and
pasta dishes (Tinkyada), Bard's Tale and Green's Belguim beers. ALL of it is
gluten free and the fired food is made in their ded. gluten free fryer.

For about 50 more days, this store is collecting data on how far people are
driving to try these fabulous gluten free dishes, that are NOT available at any
other Outback. If you're in North GA or the metro Atlanta area - please give
this place a try. You will not believe how great everything is. No glutenoid
would ever suspect it's gluten free!

*******
*******