From:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:49:06 -0600

I just got an e-mail from someone asking where to find the Zojuiski bread
machine (at a good price) that I mentioned in my summary and recipe posts
to the list.  I tried to answer them but I just keep getting the e-mail
back saying it can't send to that address.  Maybe I am doing something
wrong.   Since more than one person has asked me I thought it would be good
to post it to the list.

Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/
has the Zojuiski   for $149.00 without any shipping charges!

Comfort house http://www.comforthouse.com/comfort/zojhombaktra.html has
it for $138 but you have to pay shipping.

King Arthur Flour http://ww3.kingarthurflour.com/cgibin/start/ahome/main.
html has it for $149 but you have to pay shipping. They had a 10.00 off
shipping for a while but I don't know if they still do. You might want
to check. This is where my daughter got hers because she wanted
somewhere to go back to if she had any problems and she got $10.00 off
shipping.

My daughter just got hers and she loves it! It is great, you just program
it and it does just what you want i.e. mix, 1 rise and bake.   It produces
beautiful and delicious gluten free bread!  Hope this all helps. Pilgrim South

Visit our families web site at: http://members.aol.com/SowersSeed