From:
"C. Eclipse" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 00:53:51 -0800

Has anyone tried Ener-g Foods chocolate cream sandwich cookies, chocolate
sandwich cookies (vanilla cookie with chocolate filling), cinnamon crackers
or Seattle crackers?  If so, please tell me your opinion on taste and
texture.  Now that Glutano no longer considers any of their products nut
free, I'm looking for new GF and nut free cookies and crackers to try.
Thanks for your help!

-- Caroline in Kirkland, WA