From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:10:07 -0500

Does anyone know the status of these canned oranges?  I'm sure I've bought
them before and given them to my son with no problems.  Yesterday,  however,
 I bought a case of them at Costco, and when putting them away, I noticed
that they are a product of China AND they have citric acid in them.  My
understanding is that citric acid from Asia could be problematic for
Celiacs.  There is no phone number or full address on the label and I cannot
seem to get a hit on a web site, so I thought I'd see if anyone else has
tried these or if someone knows if they are GF or not.  Thanks!

Joy