From:
Darlene Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:28:54 -0400

09/07/06

The September meeting of The Savannah Celiac Support Group (GIG) will be
held on Saturday, September 9th at 1 pm. Our meetings are held in Room 2
(second floor) of the Heart/Lung Building on the campus of Candler Hospital
in Savannah, GA. The hospital is located on the corner of Reynolds Street
and Derenne Ave.

This will be an informal meeting (no speaker) to give us an opportunity to
get acquainted and to plan our programs for the coming year.

Regards,

Darlene Vincent

Savannah, GA