From:
Linda Borses <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Borses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 16:11:10 -0500

Mark your calendar!

Bring a friend!

Coachella Valley Celiac Connections

A support group for all those interested in maintaining a gluten-free
lifestyle because of Celiac Disease, allergies to wheat and other grains,
and those who just “feel better” gluten-free!

Tuesday, October 28 at 7 p.m.
Portola Community Center
45480 Portola Avenue
Palm Desert – just one block south of El Paseo.
Please call or email for directions or any questions.

This is our last meeting before holiday time arrives
so please bring along your favorite gluten-free recipe for Thanksgiving,
Christmas or Hanukkah.
(Bring about 10 copies)

We’ll also have exciting news about our next speaker in January.
Please join us…

Linda Borses
COACHELLA VALLEY CELIAC CONNECTIONS
In Association with the Celiac Disease Foundation
74-923 Highway 111, #233 • Indian Wells, CA 92210
760-777-8840 or 760-899-6474
email: [log in to unmask]