Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:42:29 -0400

First of all, thank you for all
the email thanking me for this
product.  I was told that their
chocolate cake, spice cake and
brownies were the best as well!

Second I want to remind folks that
I only purchased a product from the DeLand Bakery not even
made or produced by them.  They have expanded their little
bakery into a health food store
that carries a very nice selection
of gluten free foods not found in
other stores.
YES I have read the comments and
posts on the supposedly 10%
gluten found in their millet bread
but am still waiting for some
published proof that this test
actually took place.  I will not respond to any mail regarding the millet bread at Deland bakery
as this was not what my post was about.  My post was about a
GREAT MIX BY NAMASTE FOODS
THAT MADE THE BEST BANANA
BREAD/CAKE that I have EVER
eaten!