From:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Denis Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:18:14 -0500

myGlutenFacts.com <http://myglutenfacts.com/> is a FREE website that
provides the GF status for any product you're tempted to try.

We're already adding this years Easter chocolates and candy to our list, so
hop on over and confirm the GF status of the foods in your pantry, in your
fridge, or in your favorite stores.

We do more than just read the label for you, we communicate with each
manufacturer to ensure that every product published on our list is safe for
your gluten free diet.

We also makes it easy for family & friends to know which foods are safe for
you without becoming gluten free experts.

If you haven't checked it out already,
myGlutenFacts.com<http://myglutenfacts.com/>also offers information on
celiac disease & gluten intolerance, video
recipes, restaurant help and “tips & tricks” on how to better manage your
gluten-free lifestyle.

We hope you enjoy the website since it was created with your needs in mind.

Wishing you all the very best,

Denis