From:
Sherrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 17:57:00 -0400

Isn't this great! A new store in Tampa. I went to the pre-grand opening
on Tuesday and they have a whole section of Gluten free food and it was
reasonably priced too! Odd how I can get excited about a grocery store
but my choices to shop for food were either too far away or too
expensive.

Ellie in Tampa