From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:05:20 -0400

I became a personal fitness trainer and yoga teacher this year (at 69 yrs old.) I already drink protein shakes and eat healthy, and work out at high intensity with my own trainer 3x/week. My doctor totally supports my workouts and suggested I add beta alinine and creatine, for more energy (for the workouts, sprinting, lifting, etc.)

Are there any celiac athletes, body builders, etc., out there who can recommend quality gf products. I hate ordering unknowns online. These types of products aren't as regulated as much as I'd like.

My protein powder, of choice, is chocolate Blue Bonnett, that I get in Whole Foods, but they don't seem to have gf varieties of the other two products. I also drink Glucerna and eat Gf NuGo protein bars, to keep sugar under control. Diabetes is doing great!)

I also already take CoQ10 and Chromium Picolinate (controls insulin levels), plus common vitamin and mineral supplements. Been doing it for years. I must take large doses of D, or levels plummet. Oh well. I've got if down to a science for what works did my body.

But these two are new.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. Lin

Sent from my iPhone