From:
Harold Wolofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:16:42 -0400

I came across this recipe on the Internet . It was made with all purpose
flour,so I made some changes to make it Gluten Free.It is the best I
have tasted....They are moist and delicious.

3 medium sized bananas very very ripe (the kind you want to throw out)
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup oil (I used conola oil)
1 1/2 cups Betty Hagman`s rice flour mix
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp xantham gum

Mash bananas, add the sugar and the slightly beaten egg . Mix well . Add
in the oil.

In a separate bowl add all the dry ingredients . Mix well.  Add the dry
ingredients to the banana mix.

I like BIG muffins so made only 6 muffins.You can make 12 smaller ones
if you like.

I added to the mix 1/4 cup raisins and 1/4 cup walnuts

Bake at 375 F for 20- 23 minutes

Nothing can go wrong. If I can do it so can you. Good luck

Harold