Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:00:01 -0600

Greetings all:

A new celiac support group is forming in Northern Minnesota.  The first
meeting will be held on Monday, March 12 at the Natural Harvest Coop in
Virginia, MN.  It will begin at 5:30 and gluten-free goodies will be
provided.  At the meeting, we will map out a game plan of what we want to
get out of this group.  Please come with ideas and suggestions!  For more
information, contact Constance at Natural Harvest Coop at 218-741-4663.