From:
Naomi Durrance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:05:19 -0400

I want to thank the member who was recently kind enough to send in her
very simple recipe for macaroni & cheese.  I would send this Email
directly to her and not bother all you other good folks, but I do not
have address.

If you will recall, the recipe called for (layered, but not stirred) 2
cups GF (corn) elbow macaroni, 4 cups milk and 2 cups grated cheese;
bake for an hour at, I think, 350.  It really worked out. Actually I
threw in also some chunks of cream cheese that I needed to use up.  The
casserole came out with a kind of creamy cheesy topping and was
amazingly good for GF food.  Thank you.  Next time I will add some fresh
herbs and salt and pepper.

Naomi

Naomi D. Durrance
2184 Heritage Trace Drive