From:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:58:37 -0700

hello, List

Because I was surprised to see bone gain w/out medication or much in
the way of supplements (tho I am very conscientious about the GF
diet), I asked this morning if anyone else had similar experiences.

Two responders are worried about their next scan, but hopeful.
One has shown no improvement.
The other fifteen HAVE shown improvement. The supplements, healthy
habits and medications reported are all different. Some are on
biophosphates; others were, briefly. Still others have resisted them
altogether. The only consistent variable is the GF diet. (I shall
summarize the various approaches later.)

I do not know how long any of the responders has been on the diet.

The most important missing data point, however, is this:

After a reasonably long time on the GF diet and test results showing
no antibodies (like, seven to ten years) are there people who have NOT
seen better bone scan results? Worse? It'd be helpful also to know how
long since dx and whether or not you are observant re: the diet.

Mary B.
NYC