From:
Barbara Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 08:51:41 -0600

Has any one had any experience or know anything about Saisen injections.  I
am going to a Neurologist/Otolaryngologist for Vertigo, short term memory
loss, brain fog, herpes viral overload.  He has a program that involves
balancing hormones, Saisen injections, and Famvir to boost the immune system
so that the immune can kill the viruses and allow balance to be restored to
the inner ear and therefore bring the neurological communication back for
the short term memory.  Saisen is IGF-1 human growth hormone.  I had blood
tests to confirm all my hormone levels were low and will follow up with a 6
wk re-check.  I know that human growth hormone is controversial but when you
have been as sick with recurrent shingles as long as I have (20 yrs,
outbreak every 2 weeks) I guess you get willing to try something new.  If
anyone has any suggestion for alternative treatments of recurrent viruses
please respond.