From:
Cliff Blaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:11:45 EDT

Is there any regularly-distributed (not health food store variety) potato
chip/corn chip/tortilla chip out there that's GF?  My 14 year old son has
been eating Doritos Cooler Ranch chips regularly as his snack in school since
he was diagnosed six months ago.  Now that I've read the mass of opinions
against the GF status of anything produced by Frito Lay due to the likelihood
of cross-contamination, I'm wondering if there's anything we can give him as
a substitute.  He doesn't want to bring "special" chips from home, and would
prefer to be able to purchase his snack in school, just like all the other
kids.

Any ideas?