From:
Nancy Garniez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 19:29:54 -0400

Dear List:
In need of a disinfectant rinse for a dental gizmo I contacted
Warner-Lambert, manufacturers of Efferdent.  Here is the reply:

"Thanks for your email.  Unfortunately, none of our suppliers are
willing to guarantee that various ingredients that they supply to us
are indeed completely free of gluten or have no animal derivatives in
them.  Consequently, we cannot guarantee that any of our consumer
products are 100% gluten free or do not contain any animal derivatives.

I'm sorry that we are unable to supply this information at this time.
If you have provided us with your name and address information on the
feedback form, we will place you in our database should this
information become available in the future."

Does anyone know of a safe product? I will summarize.

Nancy in nyc