From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:40:05 -0400

Before i ask, i have sent this because i went to two amusement parks
this week.  Getting access to a microwave was impossible, although both
were very kind about letting me carry in food.  However, Rice bread, and
well, any bread i've tried this month since diagnosis are really just,
not tasty.  (I'm still much awaiting my Kinnikinnick shipment) So
sandwiches are out, besides, with no luncheon meat, one gets REALLY
tired of peanut butter and jelly.

My only other recipe for an 'eat cool' food is thai noodles, and i
haven't been able to verify that the oils required for that are gluten
free yet.

Does anybody have any recipes for food that can be eaten cool?

Miki Tracey