From:
Daphne Stokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:45:37 EDT

Hi everyone!

I will be visiting France in 3 weeks, and would really love to have any
recommendations of restaurants and places of where to buy food.  I will
be in Paris for 3-4 days, then on to Mt. St. Michel on the coast of
Normandy.  Then we will be going through the Loire Valley, possibly
driving through Fontainebleau, Versailles, and then on to Beaune and
Pont A'LeAire in the Jura/Burgundy area.  I will appreciate any info!!!

Thanks,
Daphne