From:
Earl Goetze <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Earl Goetze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:54:24 -0400

Could some supply a Celiac Restaurant/Language card for:
Russian
Armenian
Georgian

Could you supply a link or translate from English into my needed lanaguages?

I have found none of these searching.

Mid-September is my departure.

If no link is available then I would be most appreciative should someone
translate this into my needed three languages:

........... start language card .............

English:

I cannot tolerate certain cereal proteins derived  from wheat, rye, or barley.
I cannot eat dishes containing flour, breadcrumbs, semolina, pasta, couscous
etc.
Should any of these ingredients be used in a meal that I have selected and
the cook cannot leave them out, then, please could you offer an alternative
dish that is free from wheat, rye, or barley.
Rice and maize are acceptable for me as are all meats and vegetables that are
do not have wheat, rye or barley as flour, thickening or otherwise added.
Thank you.

............ end of language card .................

*******
*******