Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:12:11 -0500

Sorry this summary is taking so long, but I would like to thank everyone
who resonded.  I did call the company again a few days later and they said
it is gluten free and the reason they needed to talk to the doctor is
because it contains very little lactose and they wanted the doctor to know.
I started taking it and it's working very well. and I feeling much better.
******************
Hi,
    I hate it when companies dodge this kinda of stuff.  Not sure if
this is your style, but call them back and ask the question again.  If
the say the same thing then request to talk to someone up the chain.
I.e. a manager.  Try to be insistent and explain that all other
manufacturers readily offer this information.  If they refuse, then
simply tell them that you intend to tell your doctor that you would like
to try
a different medicine and that you will communicate to a listserv
on the internet that is read across the world that this company is
appearing to try to hide something about their products.

    Again, it may not be your style, but companies fear bad
publicity.
*********
Hi,
I would suggest you to ask your questions at this other excellent GF forum:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages

There are kind and knowledgeable people there, including doctors with CD,
and an extensive GF product list.

Moreover, I have voluntarily posted over thousand of GF recipes too.
Go to the web site:         www.glutenfreedrugs.com

You might find your answer there.
This is complete BS. Whether or not you get an answer you need to call the
company back and raise holy heck. Ask for the supervisor of the person
stalling you. Keep calling back. There's no reason for this at all.