Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:39:16 EDT

Thanks to everyone who wrote back so quickly!

Most people agreed that we do not have to worry about the vaccines because
they do not go into the "gut"

And almost everyone said that the vaccine and the mist were both GF
although just a few people were concerned about the mist since it could possibly
be inhaled and swallowed.

So many people felt that there was not a gluten issue at all and so I feel
comfortable with the vast majority!
Thank you all again!!!

*Sherry*