Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 05:55:28 -0500

Atlanta Metro Celiacs ??? Gluten Free Vendor Fair

Due to the response we have received, we have moved our vendor fair to a bigger venue. The date remains the same. Space remains available. The deadline for reserving a space is Monday, February 26, 2007.

Saturday, May 5, 2007 from 10:00 a.m. ??? 1:00 p.m.
Doubletree Hotel - Roswell, GA

The Atlanta area celiac support group, Atlanta Metro Celiacs (AMC), is sponsoring a gluten-free product fair. The event is being held Saturday May 5, 2007. The fair will run from 10 AM - 1:00 PM with setup from 8:30am to 10am and clean up from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. There is no fee for vendors to attend.  Deadline for reserving a space is Monday, February 26, 2007.  We hope you will consider attending the fair, provide samples of your products for attendees to try, and consider having your product available for attendees to purchase at the fair.

We will provide tables for product display that will be skirted and include tablecloths. Limited power will be available for microwaves and other equipment. The fair is being held at the Doubletree Hotel, Roswell, Georgia. We are happy to provide directions.  We have obtained a block of rooms at the hotel, so please contact the hotel directly and reference the vendor fair for discounted accommodation rates.

We hope you will consider attending the fair, or, if you are unable to attend, sending samples and information sheets about your products so that your company can be represented at the fair, is welcomed and appreciated. If you could donate a product for use as a door prize, that would also be appreciated. Please contact us if you need to ship product ahead of time, so we can make appropriate arrangements.

We are inviting the members of all three Atlanta area celiac support groups. Through these three groups we have contact with over 450 Celiacs in the Atlanta area. Additionally, we will be inviting support groups from Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, and Savannah as well as those from the Autistic community.

Please contact Jennifer Harris at 678-291-9099 or email to [log in to unmask] if you are interested in attending as a vendor. We had our first vendor fair in 2004 and it was a great success with a high level of turnout. Our members have been asking for another vendor fair, so we know how very excited they are to try (and buy) your products.

DOUBLETREE HOTEL ATLANTA/ROSWELL:
1075 Holcomb Bridge Road
Roswell, Georgia 30076
Phone: 770-992-9600