From:
"Barfield, Betty" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barfield, Betty
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:21:47 -0600

I talked to Health Valley http://www.healthvalley.com/index.php today to
confirm that their Cream of Mushroom Soup (bar code 3574222911) was
gluten free.  They assured me over the phone that the ingredients in the
soup were gluten free.  They had to tell me that it is produced in a
factory that produces non-gluten free products, but there was no gluten
in the soup itself.  It is a condensed soup, like Campbell's.

In Texas it is carried at Kroger, Whole Foods and Market Street.

Betty Barfield