From:
"Tara M. Robertson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:25:30 -0400

This message is for everyone who reponded to Tara "Frustrated and
Depressed".  I came home the night after I posted my message to 58 e-
mails!!!  I was very suprised but I did actually read every one of them.
You are all very nice and I greatly appreciate all of your support,
help, ideas, etc.  There is one person imparticular that made me laugh.
This person lives out in California I think and she was telling me how
she feels a lot of the time.  After hearing from all of you I felt less
and less alone in all of this.  My spirits were lifted and I shut down
the computer feeling like there were tons of friends out there that also
(at some point) have felt the same way.  I may have very well
miscommunicated to you that I do infact try to eat 100% gf but sometimes
the fear of the unknown makes me feel like "gee, do I know everything I
need to know" in order to be gf"?  I guess I will never know but I can
continue to try my best at being gf - all the way and all the time.  You
sometimes feel a bit obsessive about what you eat and for good reason,
nobody wants cancer and the thought of getting cancer is enough to be
sure I eat right.  God bless those who have had to struggle with and
through it.  How can you make it so you don't come home to 58 e-mails
every night?  I am 50% flattered and interested to read but the other
half thinks that maybe 15 would be better.  Hope that statement isn't
offensive.  Signing off for now, God Bless and Thank you all for
everything and I will be sure to stay in touch with all celiacs all over
the world.  Take Care everyone, Tara