From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:10:05 -0800

Hi All--

A couple of weeks ago, I posted that there was a new
website, www.meetup.com, that might be a good way for
us to get the word out about celiac and meet new
celiac people.

I was notified today that the Meetup.com people have
approved my CeliacDisease meetup for Huntsville, AL
and surrounding region. If there are any people on
this list or if you know someone that would like to
get together, the meetup date and time is April 10 at
7:00 p.m. I don't have a meeting place yet, and am new
at this, so either check www.meetup.com under health
(I think) and sign up, or email me. I know there used
to be one person on this list from Huntsville, but
I've had problems finding any other celiacs in this
area - thus my reason for wanting to get a meetup
together.

Also, does anyone know of any message boards or other
discussion lists that I might post to? If so, please
email me.

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama