From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 07:58:25 -0400

F YI. I've seen messages about this restaurant on the list recently and
I have eaten whenever I go into the city.

-Michael Thorn

	 In addition to our everyday GF menu of risotto, pizza, salads,
sandwiches and Gf bakery sweets...now were having a GF pasta party !!!!

	see all the menus and full restaurant information at:
http://www.risotteria.com <http://www.risotteria.com>

	Greetings from the west village.
	After two years of searching for the perfect pasta I finally
found it.
	Right in my own back yard, it's an Italian import.
	So with great enthusiasm
	                                                     we are
proud to present ..........

	The Tuesday all day Italian Gluten Free Food  Festival....(say
it 3x fast)

	Every Tuesday were having a party and your invited.
	A Gluten free Italian pasta & pizza party.

	Seating is limited, so get here early or late to beat the
crunch.
	 For your convenience we will serve this special menu from noon-
11pm every Tuesday.

	We have been busy lately introducing a bunch of new GF stuff.
	Cheesecakes, carrot cake, homemade italian meatballs, maranara
sauce, croutons and breadcrumbs are just a few.

	We're still hand crafting your favorite fruit pies, cookies,
brownies, breadsticks and
	fudgies to enjoy at the restaurant or for take-out freshly baked
or fresh
	frozen & oven ready .
	<http://www.risotteria.com>
	For more info see www.risotteria.com or give us a call @
	the restaurant noon - 11pm @ 212 .924. 6664.....Joe

	Of course we are Gluten free, 7 days a week from noon-11pm.
	Offering these menu specialties;
	Risotto
	Pizza
	Salad
	Beer
	Breadsticks
	Desserts
	and pasta on Tuesdays!!!!!
	and a full line of frozen to-go stuff..........all GF

	Real Italian Food, Gluten Free

	http://www.risotteria.com
	        another risotteria "in house" production

*******
*******