From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:44:10 -0500

Hello-

First off, all of us at GFN Foods are hoping and praying for the victims
of Hurricane Katrina, and we hope that any and all of your friends and
loved ones affected by her have found their way to safety.

This month, rather than provide a coupon our Brownie Mix, Cookie Blend or
Pizza Crust Mix, we are going to donate 15% of our internet sales to the
American Red Cross Katrina relief effort.

To purchase our products and to increase our donation, please visit
http://www.gfnfoods.com

Also, please stop by and see us at the Columbia University Celiac Patient
Education Day on September 10th in NYC. We will be there with samples of
our products for you to try and will have mixes available for purchase
(and yes, 15% of those sales will go to the relief effort too).

Thank you,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
www.gfnfoods.com