From:
"Sarah F. Davenport, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah F. Davenport, Ph.D.
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:28:50 -0000

My asthma worsened considerably when I went GF.  I've been GF since
April.  Recently my asthma has decreased so that I need albuterol
only about twice per day.  It's still decreasing.  So is some weird
arthritis-like pain I'd begun to experience in my shoulder.  These
changes began when I accidentlally went about 3 days without dairy
products.  My hay fever decreased significantly at the same time.

Last night I stumbled on a site authored by a veterinarian with
celiac disease who has researched the literature much more
extensively than most of us.  He related that these improvements
often happen after removing dairy products from the diet  His site
is dogtorj.com, and it's pretty interesting although a bit long-
winded.  I'd been wondering if my cat was also sensitive to wheat.
According to dogtorj, the answer is 'probablyvyes'.

Good luch with your allergies.

Sarah
999999999999999