From:
Debbie Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:14:56 EST

I was unaware that there is a difference between Smarties from England and
the US. I only reported back to the list what was given me. I guess (from
what was told to me) that the US smarties ARE gf and the ones from England
are NOT gf. Milk Duds appear to be ok.

If anyone knows different and has any other information let me know and I
will pass it along.

THANK YOU to all.

Debbie