Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:06:12 -0800

SUMMARY

I had many wonderful replies and the consensus was that the gluten does get
through to the baby. NO ONE posted an opinion that no, the gluten does not
get through.

Many replies were simply, YES, the gluten does get through to the baby.

So, my question is, how would you find gluten free breast milk for a baby
whose mom has breast cancer? (SF Bay Area)