From:
"Victor J. Samuel Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 09:10:50 -0500

A month ago people were discussing the lack of public awareness of Celiac in
the news media. Betty Hagman (who has written several Celiac Cookbooks and
will have another out around July) taped a program for PBS while in New
Mexico. She told us about it at the CSA Conference in early October.  It was
with station KENWTV. I hope I have the correct address, for it was recommeded
to us that we contact the station to find out when it will be aired in our
local areas.
  KENWTV
  East New Mexico University
  Portolis(? spelling), New Mexico

        Lynn Samuel, from Omaha, temporarily in CA