From:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Lodico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:10:53 -0500

Just a Reminder Gluten Free In WNY (a Branch of Gluten Intolerance Group)
Presents Paul Cutler M.D. (also attending Sterk's Bakery) Monday November
10th, 2003 7:00 pm at St. Luke Lutheran Church  900 Maryvale Drive (corner
of Union Rd.) Cheektowaga, NY 14225

Dr. Cutler is an expert in food sensitivities and nutrition and is a well
respected DAN (defeat autism now) Physician. Dr Cutler will be discussing
food sensitivities, testing and treatment. His efforts have helped many
(including myself) with undiagnosed food sensitivities.

In addition to this Quality Speaker we will have Sterk's Bakery selling
their delicious line of Gluten Free Baked goods, A Gluten Free Vitamin
vendor, Vance's Dairy Free (for those who are lactose intolerant), Dakota
Lakes Seasonings, Gluten Free Awareness T-Shirts, Celiac Disease Awareness
Window Stickers, Raffles and more...  We will also have a Question and
Answer period after Dr. Cutlers presentation.

The Church is located at the Corner of MaryVale and Union Roads just minutes
from the 33.

Call me with any questions at 716-695-4302.

Hope to see you there,
Mike
www.GLUTENFREEINWNY.com
www..GLUTENFREETSHIRTS.com