From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 17:48:11 GMT

> In a recent post, someone listed sjogrens syndrome found.  Anyone have
> any information about how to find out about this.

>From our reference file that is available from
with the commands:

GET CELIAC REL-DIS CELIAC
// EOJ

National Sjogren Syndrome Foundation, 3201 West Evans Dr., Phoenix, AZ
        85023, (800) 395-6772
Sjogren Syndrome Foundation, 382 Main St., Port Washington, NY 11050,
   (516) 767-2866

Please note that I added the command "// space EOJ" to reduce errors
from mail programs that add an automatic signature block.

This file has contacts for most of the associated diseases.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA