From:
Juliann Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:30:55 EDT

Apparently the most recent Kraft gluten free list contains powdered Tang but
not the ready to drink fruit drinks.  One list member and myself have been
told over the phone by a Kraft customer service person that the fruit drinks
are gluten free. I let my daughter have the drink today, and she didn't even
like it!!!!  A mother's work is never done!

Thanks to everyone,
Juli of NC