From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 08:26:02 -0500

As we enter the outdoors BBQ season what better way to enjoy your favorite grilled hamburgers than to make them with our wheat and gluten free Hol Grain Brown Rice Bread Crumbs and season them with KONRIKO wheat and gluten free Creole Seasoning, or perhaps our Chipotle Seasoning.
We have recipes on how to make hamburgers with our brown rice bread crumbs on our website and lots of other great outdoor grilling suggestions using our KONRIKO family of Seasonings. Remember, all of our Hol Grain and KONRIKO brand products are Certified Wheat and Gluten Free by GIG and are certified NON GMO by the NON GMO Project, of which we are members, and we are Star K kosher certified.

Also in May, we have a special discount on our HOL Grain Brown Rice Bread Crumbs and KONRIIKO Seasonings when purchased from our website.

Enjoy the outdoors and grilling season, or as we say here at America's Oldest Rice Mill in New Iberia, LA

Laissez le bon temps rouler, Let the Good Times Roll.

Mike Davis

President

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.