From:
Kathy Gee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Gee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 12:21:25 -0800

Wow!  There are a lot of you out there taking
Prevacid!  Most say it is gluten free.  A couple of
people say there's a trace of gluten in the plastic
capsule, though.

I went to get the Prevacid from the pharmacy, and my
insurance has decided not to pay for Prevacid!  They
will pay for Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Aciphex, Nexium
or Prisolec, though.  Don't ask me why - I have no
clue.

Have any of you taken any of those for Acid Reflux
and, if so, which ones are safely GF?

Thanks for your help!

Kathy