From:
"Laura B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura B.
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:22:04 -0400

Hi -

Please do not respond to me regarding this email - as I have no further
information regarding this product.

Another Listserv member who is having trouble posting messages - asked me
to post this:

I can't seem to post to the listserv. It keeps telling me that I
 am too high in spam? Anyhow, if you could alert the list that Caltrate no
 longer says gluten free on any of its products, I would appreciate it. It used
 to say free of gluten in little print along the side but no longer. Now
 it's just free of sodium and sugar or something. The ingredients list starch
 and it is made in Canada, so who knows why they changed it. Anyhow, we
must always keep reading the labels..
Thanks,
Terri