From:
Donald Baisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 20:05:58 -0700

Just to jog you to remember:

Mark ! Your Calendar Now!

NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF CELIAC DISEASE
                FOUNDATION

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 1998 1-4PM

        Orthopaedic Hospital - Andew Norman Hall
        2400 Flower Street - Los Angeles, CA

Besides the normal business
SPECIAL SEMINAR ON

 OH THOSE OTHER GRAINS!

presenting knowledgeable and authoritative speakers on
Amaranth, Quinoa, and Buckwheat.

There will be refreshments. There will be knowledgeable
and informative GF product vendors

Our R.O.C.K. (Raising our Celiac Kids) group will meet
at 12:00 Noon (just parents - not the kids) before the regular
meeting.
Contact is Donna Malamud at (310) 450-8249

The regular meeting (1-4 PM) is open to all interested parties.

Directions
Orthopaedic Hospital is located just SW of the junction of
 Interstate 10 (Santa Monica Freeway) and the California 110
(Harbor Freeway)
If traveling on the Santa Monica Fwy ( I-10) transfer to
the southbound Harbor Fwy ( Cal 110) heading to San Pedro
and exit at the very first exit the Harbor Fwy at the
Adams Blvd exit. Turn left off the exit at the first opportunity
(23rd Street). Go east past Figueroa and Flower Sts,
Turn right into the parking lot, past the entrance gate
and go south to Parking Lot F in front of Andrew Norman
Hall.