From:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patti Furey Crane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 10:04:20 -0800

Mariposa Baking introduces two new seasonal delights --
Pumpkin Bread & Cranberry Orange Nut Bread. These sweet
dessert breads are a wonderful treat for the Fall holidays.
They are gluten-free and dairy-free and available in stores
on the West Coast, as well as in our bakeshop and online at:

http://www.mariposabaking.com/products/loaves/loaves_main.html

Cafe Mariposa's next BIG event is happening November 10th ...

Mark your calendars for a Bay Area book signing with the
Gluten-Free Girl, Shauna James Ahern.

Shauna will be signing copies of her new book at Cafe Mariposa
on November 10th between 1-3pm.  Come meet Shauna and buy
yourself a copy of her book, "Gluten-Free Girl: How I Found
the Food That Loves Me Back ... And How You Can Too".

Cafe Mariposa is located at 5427 Telegraph Ave. Unit D3,
Oakland, CA 94609.  (We are at the corner of 55th & Telegraph,
right next door to Leo's Audio.)

Thanks and Happy November!

Patti