From:
Pamela Anderegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:01:40 -0500

I have found 99% of the restaurants responsive to my GF requests.  I
generally speak to the wait staff first.  In addition I'm dairy and meat
free, so they often think I'm on death's door.  Actually I've never been
healthier or more energetic.  I begin the day with soy isoflavones [in
juice] and often have a SILK Kiwi-Lime Soy Yogurt for additional protein.
Lots of veggies and fruit [except bananas which bring back the allergies
that the GF diet got rid of.] And yams.

Question.  Now that the body doesn't do allergic asthma any more it's doing
arthritis symptoms - is there a connection?  Thanks.

I've also heard that CD is prevalent among the Irish and American Indian due
to a lack of grain in the diet for 8,000 years thereby preventing us from
developing the enzyme that digests gluten.   I found out about my GF needs
only last February.  I have two children who were born with the symptoms and
no one ever suggested that it was genetic or had me tested!

Respond please?
Pam Anderegg