From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:25:46 -0500

Dear Listmembers, I have been thinking about this question for a long
time, and when someone posted wondering about the gluten con-
tent in some food gifts, I thought that I'd ask it.  Luckily, I haven't
been
offerred any non GF food gifts, as my family and friends know better,

but I've always wondered what one does when they are presented
with something that they can't eat, especially when it's from some-
one that you see often and you know that they are prone to do it
again.  It's easy enough to just say thank you occasionally and
pass it along or whatever, I suppose, but when it happens again
what do you do? And what to say when someone asks you how
you liked it?   I'll try to summarize.  I have a red face as I've been
swamped and haven't done my summary on "To eat or not to eat", but
will try to get back on track soon.  Happy Holidays!
Karen from Central NY, USA