From:
Monika Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:04:57 EDT

Finally received word from SafeWay supermarkets (USA) regarding two possible
errors on their GF list, the "home run pies" and the "dessert cups", both of
which I assumed were an error on the list.  Once again, can't take anything
for granted!  At least they were responsive, and polite!

Dear Monika,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response regarding our
gluten-free list.

I have heard back from our dietitian and she let me know that you are correct
about the Home Run Pies and the Dessert Cups. Both have gluten.  She
apologized for this and let me know that since she is new to this position,
she will review the gluten-free list and make sure that all of the
information is accurate and correct.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you for shopping
at Safeway!

Sincerely,

Shannon Healy
Customer Service Representative