From:
Jeryl Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 13:39:15 -0700

I don't have an electronic subscription to the Journal so I can't direct
anybody to it.

The ones posted were from Amie Rappoport and James M. Szuch.

These were the "Nice" letters.  As predicted, really pointed letters don't
get published, only ones that start by telling them what a great article
they ran, but could they lighten up on making fools of Celiacs just a
touch.

And as for an apology or retraction, I don't think so.  Don't hold your
breath.

Jere Cordell