Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 07:43:12 -0400

Hi Listmates,

I have so much healing going on- it's a wonderful thing.  9 months GF
and 7 months Dairy Free.  So now I'm nick picking on the stuff that
is not as severe.  I still have intense fatigue (not as bad as it
was) but I still have to rest daily.  And if I'm teaching a class- I
literally fall onto the sofa afterwards and sleep like the dead.
Buuuuut, most of my other symptoms are GREATLY improved.

One weird thing that has been happening over the past year and still
happening- I'll be walking along just fine and all of the sudden one
of my ankles will freeze in position while walking- so that the next
step I make, my foot is then not in the right position and I come
down on it wrong.  The "freezing" itself isn't too painful, but
coming down on my foot/ankle in the wrong position definitely is.  I
find that it happens most frequently when I am going down the stairs
and if I am trying to walk quickly, or even jog a bit across the street.

Does anyone have this happening and do you know why?  My neurologist
wants me to see a podiatrist or orthopedic (he does not think it's
arthritis - he does think it's related to all the auto immune issues)
and my Rheumatologist wants me to see an ENT (for certain Sjogrens
symptoms) .  LOL.  I'm beginning to feel like a slide specimen.

nite, and thanks,

Yvonne
http://www.yaarglass.com/

‘Without art, the world would be a blank piece of nothing.’’
Comment from an Elementary school student