Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:32:06 -0500

Thanks to all those who responded on this question you are all angels!

I had tried many times to contact the company but could not talk to a real person and they would not call me back.
Sidney, Thanks for all your suggestions. Check with a Pharmacist- the radiologist or department head of Radiology.

Rosemary who runs an x-ray dept. Had me covered. She had it in writing that Readi-Cat by EZ-M was gluten free.

Maureen and I had the same mind set.  I was going to refuse the test until I was guaranteed it was G-F.

Thanks to Diane for her moral support and to Rosalie who was able to contact a real person at the company to confirm the GF status.

So  my test went well with no glutenization.  I am now just waiting for results.

Cecilia, TX