From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:34:06 -0500

Following is information that I received from Act II regarding their
microwave popcorn.  I had rechecked the GF status as I had been told that
one of their flavors was not GF.

In fact, there are two flavors that have not been confirmed to be GF.  Both
are available exclusively at Walmart and have extra pouches -- one contains
pour over butter and the other one contains pour over caramel.

I have included my correspondence with Act II.

Happy GF Popcorn Eating!!!

Barbara in Illinois